M aadhaar App for Android
M AADHAAR is the authorized web application of UIDAI that enables the users to register their respective aadhaar card and carry it anywhere required. Aadhaar card is an extremely important document of identification. The government has made it mandatory to link the Aadhaar card with bank accounts, mobile phone numbers, pan cards and other important documents of an individual. It is very risky to carry the original Aadhaar card everywhere, if misplaced it can be critical. A number of government allowances are also provided only after the verification of aadhaar card.
The government has come up with the application of M Aadhaar for the ease of aadhaar portability. It can be downloaded effortlessly with just one tap on the android smartphones. The application makes the aadhaar linking procedure seamless. M Aadhaar put in motion by UIDAI allows a total of three aadhaar accounts to be added in the application. The security password protection is undoubtedly high where the users need to enter their passwords every time they open the application. It ensures that the user’s personal data shall not be interfered or interrupted by anyone.
There are few simple steps that are needed to be followed to add any profile in M aadhaar application. It is important to mention that the phone number mentioned in the aadhaar card must be the same which is being used in the smartphone.
- The M Aadhaar application must be downloaded correctly in the smartphone. It is the official application of the UIDAI. Refrain from downloading any incorrect fake application.
- A password is generated by the user for the protection of their document. The security password is needed to be entered accurately to log in.
- Three dots or tiny marks appear on the extreme upper right corner of the application. It is to be selected.
- The users need to click on the “Add profile” application to add their accounts.
- The 12 digit aadhaar card number has to be entered or the users can scan the QR code instead.
- The application asks permission for relevant steps to access the SMS from your entered phone number. Allow all should be clicked.
- M Aadhaar sends an OTP to the registered mobile number of the users.
- The sent OTP is automatically detected and entered by the application.
- The next step includes the auto download of the aadhaar details of the respective user by M Aadhaar.
- The addition of profile us successfully completed on the M Aadhaar application by UIDAI. Both front and back sides of the aadhaar card are downloaded for use.
There are multiple advantages of using the M Aadhaar application apart from accessing the aadhaar details anywhere needed without carrying the original documents.
- There is the provision of momentary locking and unlocking if biometrics through this application.
- There is an additional feature of TOTP in case an OTP is not generated or has some issues.
- There is no possible chances of data exposure as the M Aadhaar enables its users to scan QR code in case of aadhaar linking.
- The users can share their KYC details through this application.
Opt for the smooth aadhaar linking application by downloading M Aadhaar which takes less than a minute to be downloaded on your android smartphones. Users are benefitted largely and recommend it highly. Make use of the great initiative by UIDAI.